Re: Inmagic/Access and linking images

Access will store the images internally, but, as you noted, at a cost. For
an explanation, and a possible solution, see
<http://odyssey.apana.org.au/~abrowne/ser-10.html>. I've seen other
similar explanations and have been able to implement something like this
here.

   ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections U of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>