Re: Hand-Held Scanners

We do not allow the use of hand held scanners, primarily because, at least
in the past, these actually moved across the surface of the object being
scanned while in contact with the object.

We will scan and store on a disk for a patron or allow the patron to use
photographic or digitizing equipment as long as no additional light is
used.

Jim C           <jimc@hawaii.edu>