Re: E-mail Address Request

Dear list,

Does anyone on the list have Dr. Erickson's e-mail address.  He gave a paper
at NARA this past March and I would like to contact him.  Dr. Hal Erickson,
Preservation and Conservation Studies, Graduate School of Library and
Information Science, University of Texas at Austin.

Please reply to me off list, and thanks for any assistance

Robert A. Kundrot, Ph.D.
Principal
RAK Consulting
7087 Aster Street