Re: archival experiences

Last winter we got a huge donation of records from one of the major equipment
manufacturers, and in one box of correspondence I found a memo describing the
conversation between the man who arranged the donation last year and another
major future donor of ours at one of our earliest meetings 12 years ago. It
looked like the meeting was their first exposure to us. Encouraging to know we
made such a good impression!

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
tberry@wcnet.org