Re: large-scale digital storage

Roy,
Have you thought about using an out-of-house storage vender?  There are many
companies out there that will store large amounts of digital information
fairly cheaply.  This might make sense especially if you digitize movies
which I would imagine take up a great deal of space.  Just my two cents, Dick
King-University of Arizona.