Open records legislation

The posting earlier today of Colorado's open records act prompts me to ask,
especially of other archivists for state governments, do any of your open
records laws have a specific date for termination of privacy?  Texas' open
records opinions make it clear that privacy terminates with death, but that
is really (!) hard to administer.  What I'm wondering is if there are state
laws out there that say the "closed because of personal privacy
restrictions" documents may be opened xx years after date of creation?  If
any can say, "Yes," I'd appreciate the citation.

Carolyn Foster
Assistant Director for Archives
Archives and Information Services Division
Texas State Library and Archives Commission