Re: mouse droppings

I have spoken with several people about this but more
in the context of cleaning out some of our buildings
at the Ashcroft ghost town.  I was told to wet the
area with bleach water or Lysol and let it sit for
fifteen minutes.  I don't know about using this method
on documents though.  But the most important thing is
not to stir it up and get the dust flying.

Sami Pierson
Archivist
Aspen Historical Society

<rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>