Re: Advice Needed

Thank you very much for your reply to my question.  I knew soliciting for
advice via the archives listserv would generate responses from experienced
professionals.  I did not, however, realize that so many people would
respond.  Needless to say, I read every response thoroughly and value the
advice and time you offered.    Thank you again for your thoughtful reply.

                                Lamonica Jenkins, Archival Associate
                                Georgia College & State University
                                Special Collections, Russell Library
                                Box 43