Re: Construction-related inquiries

Roy,

While we don''t get into tools here, your client is certainly welcome to
post his request on our website's Information Wanted bulletin board. The
site is http:ww///.bigoty.com. Click on the "Bulletin Boards" option on the
left side of the screen, and select "Information Wanted." It takes a moment
to load.

Same offer is open to anyone else with inquiries concerning construction,
mining, engineering or related fields.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
tberry@wcnet.org