Re: Processing Priority Criteria

One other point I might think about - size.  You may want to prioritize smaller,
distinct collections ahead of larger ones; you can (hopefully) knock off three
or four small collections in the time it would take you to get through one huge
one.  Sometimes I need the sense of accomplishment of actually finishing
something, or else I just lose motivation when I see how much is still
remaining.

One other thing - not to be flippant about it, but when you are asked for your
statistics and performance review, you can then say to people "I did seven
collections", which sounds better than "one collection" - never mind that the
seven put together equals less than half of the one.

DS