Ye Olde Ceremonial Shovel

Archivites (I dunno, I just made that up!)

Thank you to all who responded to my shovel question.  I like the idea of creating a "place" for it to reside that the plaques can be affixed to.  It is rather eye catching and does spark interest whenever it has been put on display in the past.  Again, thanks for your interest and comments, they are really appreciated.

Regards,

Lori Sprague