D. B. Phillips narrative & log book

We have a recent donation of a microfilmed copy of the following:

D. B. Phillips, U.S. Navy.  Narrative and Log Book.  1857.

If anyone on the list has this in their collections please email me privately.

The donor's husband evidently used this in research and it was photocopied by the New York Public Library.....anybody from NYPL on this list?  I checked the web catalog but found no listing.

Thanks.

Cathy Carlson Reynolds
Archivist
Wytheville Community College