Thanks!!!

Just wanted to give a belated thank-you to
everyone who responded to my Hank Greenberg query.
Your suggestions made things a lot easier for me
at a time when I'm under the gun for other things
[preparing an alumni weekend exhibit and an online
index to Miami publications]. Oh yes, for anyone
interested, Hank Greenberg did not do his military
training at Miami, but in Michigan. Oh well, at
least we can claim Charlie Liebrandt and Bill
Doran!

Thanks again!
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator