Exhibit Case Information

Dear Colleagues:

This comes up regularly, and I will appreciate any current  information or
suggestions.  I will be glad to compile it for the list if people prefer to
respond to me directly.  (Since this is a matter of obtaining vendor and product
information rather than policy or procedure discussion,  you may prefer to
contact me off list.)

My office wants to purchase an exhibit case.  The three that we currently have
access to are institutional property and not always available to us.   I have
located two acceptable ones in various library supply and furnishing catalogues.
But neither is exactly what I want, both in terms of expense and features.    If
anyone has done any shopping lately and has any advice,  suggestions or
cautionary warnings, I'd like to hear from you.  I am especially interested in
vendors in the metropolitan Washington, D. C. area.

Thanks in advance.

Janice F. Goldblum
Archives, National Academy of Sciences - National Research Council
jgoldblu@nas.edu