would you have an extra copy to share?

Good Morning,

Members of this list have been most kind in sharing extra copies of _The
American Archivist_, and we are most grateful. Our Serials Department
informs me that we are in need of the Summer 1986 (Volume 49, number 3)
issue of _The American Archivist_ in order to bind.

Should you have a copy to share, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks.

Nancy

Nancy Davis Bray
Special Collections