Telecommunication industry retention regulations compilation?

Dear Colleagues:

Does anyone know where I might find a compilation of the records
retention requirements for the various states' Public Utility/Service
Commissions for the telecommunications industry? I'd like to find a
current compilation of the rules/regulations for all 50 states if
possible. From my conversations with representatives of Skupsky's
Information Requirements Clearinghouse, I've learned that they have not
done it for this industry, though of course they do a great job on
general retention requirements on a state by state basis.

Thanks for your help.

--
Charles Wm. Conaway, Ph.D., C.A.        Associate Professor
School of Information Studies           conaway@lis.fsu.edu