Re: Growing font & Halon dump

Growing font - I use Netscape 4.6 & the font effect on Idaho's "No" page is
quite dramatic  :)   However, it may be my default font (comic sans ms)
that is causing the problem, because when I looked at the page on another
computer that employed a different font, it looked fine.

Halon dump - I think Curtis had a lot of good info in his post.  After all,
the original question was basically, "is it safe for a person to open the
vault now (i.e. post dump)?" and the answer would appear to be "yes".
Should there be any concerns in handling materials that have been exposed
to Halon?

ttfn - Jill in Alaska, whose archives are in the basement of one of the
only two remaining concrete-block officially-designated fallout shelters
left in Anchorage, where environmental controls consist of opening the
windows in summer & turning on the heat in the winter, and "what's a
fire-suppression system?"  :)

Jill L Schneider
USGS - Alaska Technical Data Unit
907-786-7457