barter inquires

Due to our ongoing reorganization, The Archives and Special Collections on Women in Medicine at MCPHahnemann University last week  made a offer for barter of hollinger boxes. I would like to extend the offer by offering a list of other items we have for possible barter. All of the materials are in good condition and ready for use. Although we would like to receive letter sized boxes in return, the terms of  the barter can be discussed.   Unfortunately, due our circumstances, the materials must be shipped(with each party incurring their costs) or you must pick up, sorry. Contact me at 215-842-4625 or via E-mail to discuss and arrange pick up/delivery times. Thanks.