Re: Need a home: WW II Glider Pilots Newsletter

Hey Larry!!!

Quick! Send them down to us. We are aviation minded rather
than W.W.II oriented but we have papers of former glider
pilots and they'd fit in here very nicely
I should think. Let me know. John.

P.S. how's the beer in Grand Haven these days? 8)

(937) 775-2092

"Larry J. Wagenaar" wrote:

> I have a donor interested in donating a full run of the WW II glider pilots
> newsletter called "Silent Wings" (1973-to date).  These do not fit our
> collection.  If anyone has a significant collection of WWII materials which
> this would fit please contact me at wagenaar@hope.edu.
>
> Do not respond to the list.  Please contact me personally.
>
> Larry Wagenaar
>
> Larry J. Wagenaar, Associate Professor
> Director, The Joint Archives of Holland
> Hope College Campus