Filemaker on the web

This is a question for anyone who is using Filemaker to mount finding aids
on the web.

We are looking to place two rather large finding aids on our website using
Filemaker Pro 4.1.  We are interested in seeing what others have done.  The
finding aids have already been created using Filemaker and we would like
some ideas on how it will look, if others have made the site searchable, and
any stumbling blocks that may have been encountered along the way.

Please send the URL to any sites that have used Filemaker.  Thank you for
your help.

Thank you,
Elizabeth Hinton
Project Archivist