Re: on-line auctions

I work as a broker to help archives, museums, and other institutions sell
deaccessioned items such as coins, stamps, and envelopes.

I use international auction houses that present the best venue for the items
offered. My experience is very limited with on-line auctions; however, I
notice that better material does not seem to do well.

Buyers want to see a well written-up auction lot, plus thay want to be sure
of authenticity and condition.

I will be happy to answer any questions on line or by phone at 919-832-2291.

Doug Mattox