Re: Architect's Records

Dear List:
Please excuse duplications or cross-postings.  I am sending this for a friend who is not subscribed to the list.

Patricia J. Johnson
Archivist
Sacramento Archives & Museum Collection Center
pjohnson@cityofsacramento.org
--- Begin Message ---
The following message has been cross-posted, please excuse duplications.

Fellow archivists,

Does anyone know the location of the papers of architect George Kelham
(1871-1936)?  Kelham was the the architect for the main office of the
California State Automobile Association (AAA) on 150 Van Ness in San
Francisco.  Kelham's other San Francisco projects included the Sheraton
Palace Hotel,  Shell Building (100 Bush), Standard Oil Building (225 Bush),
and the (former) San Francisco main library at the Civic Center.  He
completed his undergraduate degree at Harvard.  He spent the latter part of
his career as the supervising architect of the University of California,
designing several of the buildings for the Berkeley and UCLA campuses.

We have already checked at UC Berkeley and at Harvard.  Please contact
Alison Moore or Tracey Panek directly at alison_moore@csaa.com or
tracey_panek@csaa.com

Thanks in advance for your help.