Re: Jobs

Daniel makes a good point.  In my entire career I have never considered applying for
a position whose salary wasn't listed.  In this rather tight employee market it is
going to be
even more difficult to recruit applicants if there is not at least a minimum salary
included in the job announcement.

Then again if your salary is too low you won't get any applicants anyway. (And I
REALLY don't mean to start that thread going again).

Marianne Kasica
University Archivist
University of Pittsburgh

Daniel Sokolow wrote:

> From: Daniel Sokolow@MCGRAW-HILL on 06/20/2000 04:37 PM
>
> To:   archives@listserv.muohio.edu
> cc:
> Subject:  Jobs
>
> Not to complain, or to start another of those enormous arguments, but is there
> any reason why out of the 7 or 8 jobs to get posted today, only 3 actually
> listed a salary or a salary range?

etc