Field for grant number

Hello,

I am creating MARC records for 30 groups of archival records.  The
collection was processed by a project archivist who was working under a
grant from our state Department of Archives and History.

My question is:  which MARC field would I put the grant number in and what
format should I use in that particular field, i.e., indicators and
subfields.  The information is as follows:  GHRAB Grant
# 478-002-700219, Georgia Historical Records Advisory Board.

I looked in Bib Formats and Standards and wasn't able to locate an
appropriate field for this data.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Judy Wood
Cataloging Librarian