Re: WE NEED YOUR HELP ASAP, PLEASE FROM ANY ARCHIVE WHO HAS PHOT OS.

Mr. Frizzell:

I took the liberty of forwarding you plea to my former employer, the
California State Railroad Museum and its Senior Curator, Collections,
Stephen E. Drew. CSRM holds, as of last year, some 1.5M+ photographs and the
number is always rising, although perhaps not as fast as your collections.

If you don't hear from Mr. Drew in the next few days, you might try phoning
his office: 916-323-8075. If he is unavailable, the Senior Librarian, Ellen
Halteman or the Archivist, Kathryn Jigursky can be reached at 916-323-8073.