Re: Draft Terms of Participation for the A&A List

Johanna--

Good to hear from you. I have been in touch with Wabash through Tom
Runge who has visited with the Baltimore Area Wabash Alums. We are
planning our next meeting in July. It's nice to talk with other alums
about the school and find out what is happening. Like the orthers, I owe
alot to Wabash for giving me a joy for lifelong learning.

I don't know at this time whether I will be in the area next Spring but
I am planning on attending the ALA meeting in Chicago and may make a
stop in Crawfordsville on the way home. Give my best to Don.

David

David de Lorenzo                       201 West Monument Street
Library Director                       Baltimore, MD 21201-4674
Maryland Historical Society            (410) 685-3750 Ext. 309
Library of Maryland History            FAX: (410) 385-2105
                        http://www.mdhs.org