Kill the Autoreply

Yes, this grumps me out slightly too, especially TODAY because I'm trying to
QUIT SMOKING and I want to KILL SOMETHING.... ARGGHHHHH..... but that's not
important right now. Actually - I think that those who go away on holidays
and leave their autoreply going (to the chagrin of those of us who are
posting), when they return to an inbox with 3-400 unread posts from Archives
and Archivists, will probably never, ever  forget the SET NOMAIL command
again.

Jeff

[...]