Re: Kill the Autoreply

As long as we are griping I will add one more.  I would like to see the faces of
those who THINK they have set their system to NOMAIL, but instead send the
message to the whole list.  Then when they get back, they have ALL these
messages.  Hopefully, they see their mistake before they leave their computer
and get it done correctly.

Janet Wendt
Janet M. Wendt, C.A.
Staff Archivist