Box labels

I'm looking into a number of sources for archives box labels and wanted to
solicit comments based on others' experience. I want to go with
custom-printed preglued labels instead of having to deal with a pot of
PVA and a brush every time. My previous experience with pregummed labels
is usually that the glue is thin and/or poor and will ultimately allow
the label to peel or fall off in a few years. And I don't know (but
somehow don't have much faith in) peel-and-stick labels from the usual
archival sources.

Are there some decent pregummed or peel-and-stick box labels available
with a proper archival glue on them that will last?

Thanks.

Jeffrey Makala

Jeffrey Makala
Processing Archivist/Reference Librarian
Special Collections & Archives
Olin Library, Wesleyan University                       860.685.3863
252 Church St.                                          860.685.2661 fax
Middletown CT 06459                                     jmakala@wesleyan.edu