Re: Box labels

I dunno - I might rethink the whole idea of permanent labels.  I've gone with
double-sided tape and mylar envelopes.  My labels are just printed on plain
paper.  This way, if I move stuff around, or need a bigger box, I can re-use the
boxes without trying to peel off old labels or cover them up with new ones.  I
suppose some people could afford to buy new boxes all the time (which then means
my method is being more miserly than necessary), but I have to go under the
assumption that many of us can't just order tons of new materials whenever we
want.

I've noticed, by the by, that Gaylord is offering a similar setup with their
metal ring-pull and label holder document cases.  I think this is one situation
where I've gotten the same results for considerably less money.  Don't get me
wrong; I'm perfectly happy with their products and prices generally, but there's
a point where I see no reason to pay more for what they're offering.

But I'm from a long line of cheap...

Daniel