Labor Records/Query from H-Labor.

Can anyone offer (or suggest) a home for Gerald Ronning's papers?
SW
- - - - - - -
From:                   GeRR75@aol.com
Dear H-Labor,

Several years ago I came into possession of 14 bankers boxes of files from
my grandfather, and train engineer and union rep. who worked for the
Virginian and Norfolk and Western RRs in West Virginia. The records are of
a very diverse nature, containing minutes from meetings of the local
Brotherhood of Firemen and Locomotive Engineers, grievance letters, union
correspondence, time books, paystubs, RR operating manuals, union and
industry publications, etc. The years covered by the papers run from the
early 1950s to the early 1970s.

I am in the process of moving, and can no longer afford to cart the boxes
around, and I was wonedring if any H-Labor subscribers would be interested
in the papers, or would no of an individual or institution who would be
interested in the papers. I hope to find a home for them by the end of July,
otherwise I will probably have to recycle them.

I can be contacted at gerr75@aol.com for further information.

Gerald Ronning
PhD Candidate
Dept of History