Archives in the Movies

The discussion of the "merits" of THE PATRIOT have piqued my curiosity
since I am a lover of bad movies.  The forthcoming ROCKY AND BULLWINKLE
movie has made me recall the wonderful Mr. Peabody cartoons.  Each
centered around an historical event.  The one on the American Revolution
had the rebel troops who were instructed "not to fire until you see the
whites of their eyes," only to face Redcoats who wore sunglasses.