Re: Movies and History

Oh, yes we do - entertainment value, advertising bucks and cost control rule. If
being historically accurate detracts form entertainment, doesn't sell ads or
costs too much to adhere to, away with it!

What galls me is claiming that something  is historically accurate when it
isn't. Calls to mind the other dicussion we've had about altering live video
feedback and other A/V  media..

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086