Re: History and the Movies

If not Ms. Goodwin, it was probably Douglas Brinkley.  They even featured him
in that history of Mexico series on the History Channel last year, holding
forth on the Mexican-American War.  I guess they could find no historian in
Mexico who could talk about the subject.

Charles_D_Piotrowski@SEAGATE.COM wrote:

> Does anyone know who the "historical consultant(s)" was on The Patriot?  I
> fully expect it to be Doris Kerns Goodwin - you know there are really many
> of her!  Baseball Doris, McNeil/Lehrer Doris, First Lady Historian Doris,
> Hilary Watcher Doris, Boston Doris, New York Doris, Academic Doris,
> Casually Intellectual Doris, and Presidential Historian Doris.  Could there
> be a Revolutionary War Doris as well?

begin:vcard
n:Kelly;John C.
tel;work:(504) 280-6543