From: Neil Dahlstrom [mailto:neildahlstrom@HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2000 2:05 PM
To: Archives & Archivists
Cc: Dostie, Arthur
Subject: historian/archivist

My first taste was holding John Buford's sword, the same one he was holding
when killed (I think) at Gettysburg. I was a high school intern at the time
and fell in love with "touching" history. That museum led me eventually to
archives, and here I am.
Now it's my life mission to convince the world that there's nothing better
than the secrets revealed in a good primary document.

happy 4th all

Neil