Re: historian/archivist

I loved listening to the stories my grandparents & great-grandparents would
tell. Pointing out family members in photos & re-telling stories that go
with them got me hooked onto history. I thought - Hey, if I didn't try to
remember these stories & people, who would?  I guess that's why I like
learning about lesser-known people & their lives. Working at a historic
house museum, I get the opportunity to delve into the family's lives on a
level I wouldn't be able to do at a different archives.

Thanks for starting this thread. I needed a boost & re-focusing on why I
love my job so much! :)

Happy holiday!
Bridgette A. Kelly - who just got a batch of family photos from Mom to go
thru on my day off tomorrow! :)