Re: historian/archivist- FINDING YOUR FAMILY HISTORY IS EXCITING!

If this holiday inspires you to find your family, here is a good place to
start:

Librarian's Guide to Helping Patron's with Genealogical Research
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/centans/genguide.html

It is written from a librarian point of view, but is really a general genealogy
tutorial
with a few hints on how to manage a genealogy collection and society.

Sharon Centanne