Re: historian/archivist

My awakening was when I was shown a box of 100 year old documents at the
historical society,  and realized that someone would pay me to look at them,
inventory them and protect them.  I was in graduate school already and had an
interest in things historical, but hadn't really decided whether to go into
archives or historical preservation at that point.  See the old documents was
like having the proverbial light bulb go on over my head.  WOW!

Janet Wendt
Janet M. Wendt, C.A.
Staff Archivist
University Archives