Re: History....and we all know Archivists are NOT historians

'course, there was my biological anthropology professor, who said that HE
really got gooseflesh from holding African homo skulls near the site they
were found, that dated from 60,000 years ago. :-)

he also mentioned the (nameless) expert who was allowed to pick up one
without the usual protective measures -- and it slipped. Fortunately, it
didn't hit the floor and shatter. Apparently they are extremely brittle. But
he and the museum director BOTH learned a lesson; being an expert doesn't
preclude accidents.

Laura Jacobs
Information Literacy/Archives
JDH Library