Re: History....and we all know Archivists are NOT historians

I'm sorry but I can't resist -

The previous fall my histography class took to a "field trip" and I was
able to view a Guttenburg Bible, read from one of the original Shakespeare
folios, and touch the velum sheets that Mozart wrote a piece of music on
when he was just a young lad (and yes - the movie did get something right,
Amadeus scored music like he was dictating - there were no notes or
corrections).

And people ask me why I want to be an archivist.