Re: digital cameras

At Ohio State University, we would not allow most patrons to use digital
cameras.  Issues are the use of the images and revenue.  We have our own
scanner and do charge for both scanning and for lab reproduction.

Exceptions we have made have been for university students in class projects
and for limited use in departments, where we have allowed them to use their
own scanners for low resolution Web use.