Re: Photoprints from scanned images

I would like to thank Mark and Brock for their helpful replies to my query
on the above topic line.  I should add that we all have a hard time thinking
emphemerally in this business!  The permanence of the inkjet photoprint is
of no importance to me; I would consider the storage of the original to be
paramount, and the storage of it's digitized surrogate secondary.  However,
the print that I produce from the inkjet device I almost PREFER to be short
lived!  It would save us all from the bother of having our images end up in
each others shops some day!

The only consequence that I can think of for a short photoprint lifespan is
the proper caution to the customer.  "For ten bucks, you get a nice print
that you can hang on your office wall for about ten years or so...."

Kim (so mercenary that it's scary) Scott