Harry Potter

This is truly a non-archival posting so just delete if you're
not interested.     After getting my new Harry Potter book
at 12:20 a.m. at the local Barnes and Noble Friday night,
or Saturday morning....someone asked me what the fas-
cination was about.    I tried to explain that writing and
literature is like everything else, an individual experience,
you have to read, listen, or watch and make your own
judgement.   But today there's an interesting story link
here for a Time editor trying to explain the same thing:

http://www.time.com/time/daily/0,2960,49369-101000707,00.html

Dean

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338