ArchivesUSA Database

Hi everyone:

Apologizes for bothering you twice in one day.  We recently subscribed
to the ArchivesUSA online database of collections and repositories, but
have developed some concerns.  Some of the entries seem outdated, and
include incorrect information (namely, the entry for the CUA archives -
we sent a updated entry to them back in January and it has not been
changed).  Can anyone relate any experiences or concerns of their own
with this database?

Thanks again,
Eric
--