ArchivesUSA Database

Far be it from me to dis a private company, but I will only confirm that the
records in the above mentioned database that originated from Montana State
University are VERY innacurate, but it is NOT THEIR (ArchivesUSA) FAULT!

We happy few repositories here in Montana have been working with the great
folks at NUCMC to update, clean up, delete, and otherwise fine tune our
records to produce a true statewide union list.  The problem with the folks
at ArchivesUSA is that they used some of the old printed NUCMC listings for
us (vintage 1970s) that were flawed when they were sent from here in the
first place.

Gee...it sounds like I am dissing somebody here.  I'd better take some more
St. John's Wort and get back to work...

Kim (thinks that the NUCMC team hung the moon) Scott