Gettysburg Battlefield Map -- Home Needed

Greetings:

The Archives at the University of Maine at Farmington
has recently been offered a map of the Battle of
Gettysburg, but the UMF Archives can not accept the
map because it does not fit into our mission
statement. The donor has asked that I find another
repository to house the map.

The details of the map are as follows:

1. 3 feet by 2 1/2 feet
2. signed by all the generals in the battle
3. the map is inside of a glass frame
4. one was given to each general

Any organization or repository that houses Civil War
memorabilia (especially material from the Battle of
Gettysburg) and is interested in obtaining this map,
please contact me directly by the end of the week.

Thank-you.

Holly M. Howes
Archives Coordinator
Mantor Library