looking for religious figure photo

I've just received a letter from a researcher looking for a picture of Dr.
John Thomas, an English clergyman of the sect of Christadelphians.  He lived
in America for 40 years.  According to an 1871 publication, he was
photographed at the Army Medical Museum by E.J. Ward, who was the Museum's
photographer and took some of the pictures viewaable on our website.  Does
anyone know if any of the photographs of Thomas survive?  I've checked with
the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery and struck out.

Thanks,

Michael Rhode, Archivist
Otis Historical Archives
National Museum of Health and Medicine