Marketing Your Archival Agency

Dear list members, I need your help.

I am conducting preliminary research into various ways each of you are
marketing your collections and/or the general archives via products,
print media, film whether in traditional or non-traditional marketing
formats.  How are you promoting your archival agency (private or public)
to generate more patron use, revenue, etc., and is it working to your
satisfaction.  If you are not marketing, then why.

Please respond off list to me, or if you prefer respond to the list.
Thank you in advance.  I will share all information I receive to the
list.

Respectfully submitted,

AJ Du Fresne, CEO/Founder
The Archive Company
888.424.5695
 www.thearchivecompany.com
ajd@thearchivecompany.com

begin:vcard
n:Du Fresne;AJ
tel;cell:419.421.1418
tel;fax:419.424.3365
tel;work:888.424.5695
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.thearchivecompany.com
org:The Archive Company
adr:;;333 Oakland Av;Findlay;OH;45840;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:ajd@thearchivecompany.com
title:President
fn:AJ Du Fresne