[no subject]

I suspect we all agree that the employing institution "owns" all computer or other files generated by an employee in the course of their work.  How do institutions inform employees of such a policy?  Do they provide a statement in an employee handbook, require the employee to sign a statement indicating they understand the such a policy or are there other options. Does anyone have samples to share on how these policies are generally worded? Thanks.

Leah Weisse
leah_weisse@wgbh.org