From: Kristin Torgerson [mailto:kris92576@MAIL.OLG.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 9:39 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: graduate schools...

Got a question for everyone.... I want to pursue a Master of Arts in History
with a public history certificate. I want to know if any of you know of any
decent programs with internship opportunities in the surrounding area... the
normal methods of research are not working! Thanks a heap!

Kristin Torgerson
Historic Saint Mary's City, MD